Oregon Wine Country Half Marathon 2011 Results
If you need information on Oregon Wine Country Half Marathon 2011 Results, then you are in the right place.
- Results and a race recap from the Sunday, September 4, 2011 Oregon Wine Country Half Marathon held on a winding country route from Stoller Vineyard to downtown Carlton.
- The Oregon Wine Country Half Marathon is a celebration of the unique spirit of the Yamhill Valley – a spirit of community, craft, exploration, and of course, the World’s Best Pinot Noir. So, whether Oregon Wine Country is the place you call home or a place you’d love to get to know, come raise a gl
- Half Marathon Top 3 Overall MalE and FemalE. 1st Place-$500 plus large format bottle of wine and Award Plaque. 2nd Place-$300 plus magnum of wine. 3rd Place-$200 plus magnum of wine. Men’s and Women’s Masters champions (40+) will also be awarded wine. Half marathon Age Group Awards
- Sep 06, 2011 · The Oregon Wine Country Half Marathon took place Sunday, Sept. 4, 2011, in the Yamhill Valley.Video by Dan Shryock, DiscoverYamhillValley.comAuthor: yamhillvalley
- Sep 01, 2011 · Oregon Wine Country Half Marathon 2011 Results. Sept. 4, 2011. Carre Heineck, the top female finisher in the inaugural Oregon Wine Country Half Marathon a year ago won the 13.1 miles in 1:18:42, eclipsing her time of 1:22:17 of a year ago today. Mario Mendoza of Bend won the men’s race.
- Race Results for Oregon Wine Country Half Marathon on September 1, 2013. Search results, view stats, track an athlete and submit corrections.
- Aug 13, 2016 · Race Results for Oregon Wine Country Half Marathon 2016 on August 13, 2016. Search results, view stats, track an athlete and submit corrections.
- Oregon Wine Country Half Marathon Recently named by Runners World as the Perfect Half Marathon, this boutique event features small town charm, breathtaking views, a scenic course and Destination Races trademark post-race Wine and Music Festival.
- The Wine Country Half Marathon series consists of races in Santa Barbara Wine Country, Northern Virginia, Napa-to-Sonoma, Oregon (Willamette Valley), Kelowna, B.C. and Healdsburg, CA.
- Wine Country Runs, founded in 1997, is a non-profit whose sole purpose is to support local charities and youth sports organizations in San Luis Obispo County! The Half Marathon Run/Walk, 5K Run/Walk and Kids’ 1/2 Mile Fun Run are set along picturesque country roads and vineyards- truly perfect for all ages.
Did you find the information you are interested in about Oregon Wine Country Half Marathon 2011 Results?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Oregon Wine Country Half Marathon 2011 Results. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.